8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
600 Miluk Drive
P.O. Box 3190
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Phone (541) 888-9494, then press 3
Our medical doctor and family nurse practitioner provide a variety of health-care services:
- Comprehensive health history and physical exam
- Medical diagnosis for acute and chronic health conditions
- Minor procedures
- Prescriptions for medications to treat chronic health conditions
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Well-child exams and immunizations
- Referral to medical specialists and community outreach programs
- Child vaccines and adult flu shots
- Tobacco cessation referrals
24/7 Nurse Phone Line
The Community Health Center offers a free 24-hour call-in medical help line for all Tribal Members and patients of the Center’s Medical Clinic.
Fast, reliable communication with your medical provider is accessible 24/7. The Patient Portal is only a click away.
Sliding Fee Scale
The Community Health Center has a sliding fee scale for uninsured patients. Please contact out Billing Department for if you are interested in applying for discounted services.
We want you to be informed about your rights and responsibilities as a patient/client, including your right to create Advance Directives.
The Community Health Center is dedicated to protecting your privacy rights in accordance with federal law and medical ethics.
If you have a complaint, the Community Health Center wants to hear it, resolve it, and learn from it.
Health Advisory Board
Our Tribe’s Health Advisory Board is a six-person board that advises Tribal Council on health care.
Forms and Documents
Click here to find forms and documents for the Community Health Center Medical Clinic.